Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG][D&D 5E] Looking for GM for a group of 7, Saturdays 8pm PST

Some of our group are D&D noobs, so patience may be required at first. That said, we've been doing freeform play-by-posts for many years now, with one that ran for over 5 years and only stopped when the forum itself shut down, so don't worry about any of us flaking out. Incidentally, we'd ideally be looking for a nice epic campaign to take us (eventually) from 1-20, so if you've got some homebrew stories you've been dying to test out, we'd be glad to tackle whatever you come up with. In terms of roleplaying balance, I'd say we mostly prefer a straight-down-the-middle combination of combat, intrigue, and lighthearted downtime.
So I could do this. I have never run this or played D&D 5 yet, but I have run many other game systems over the last 15 years and well experience at learn/run and teach new game systems to people.
Sure, we'll take you up on that offer! Most of us aren't very familiar with 5e as well, so it'll be a learning experience regardless. I'll send you a message with a discord link to discuss further.