Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

[One Click] One-Way Dynamic Lighting listed under "token"

Ada L.
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
In the One-Click menu, the One-Way Dynamic Lighting script is listed under the category "token". Shouldn't it be categorized under "Dynamic Lighting"? Some of the users who've been wanting to use this new script have been unable to find it because of this.
Gid
Roll20 Team
I'll ask the Devs on Monday (next available work day) how we categorize our scripts in the One-Click database. I'm uncertain if this is assigned manually or automatically filters via an attribute cue from the json or js file (our Character Sheets our categorized via a longname ID that the sheet author supplies). When I get answer, we can get this straightened out so the API is sorted in the proper category next week.
Gid
Roll20 Team
Have an answer for you! It's sorting is done manually by the dev team, so I've put in a ticket to have this re-located under the right category.
Ada L.
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
ok, thanks!
Gid
Roll20 Team
This script is now relocated under the Dynamic Lighting subcategory of the API dropdown. Thank you for bringing this to our attention!
Ada L.
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Awesome! Thanks again!