Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Transmogrifier - 2 accounts

Good afternoon,  I have a question regarding Transmogrifier (Pro accounts). Let's say that a friend of mine is DM for a game, using a pro account, and that at one point he decides to let the GMing to me. If we both have Pro accounts, and he adds me as GM on his game, can I use the Transogrifier to transfer over his Journal Entries into my account?. Is there any way to transfer journal entries from an account to another? Thanks!
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
No, Transmogrifying only works for the Creator of a game, not Promoted GMs. There isn't an automated way to transfer journal entries.
Character journals can be transferred using the Character Vault, but you have to do it manually, as TheAaron says.