Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Multi-word tags

I can't work out how to tag my campaign with the name of the system being used "Spirit of the Century" or with the name of the setting "Walpurgis University", because the tag input feature insists on treating each word as a separate tag. I suggest that commas or semicolons and not spaces be interpreted as tag delimiters.
For what it's worth, I've just been using underscores in place of spaces, though I do see the value in using a different delimiter.
Noted. Thanks.
The suggested way to deal with this is to use hyphens or underscores in place of spaces. I don't think we're planning on changing this.
BTW: The tags that are auto-crated from the search contain the whole search term as one tag. Even if it has spaces...
I will change it to use hyphens.