Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG 5e] Mature Player Wants More RP

Edited 1493169913
Thank you for clicking on my LFG post!  As the topic states, I am looking for a D&D group with a GM/Group that has interest and capabilities to play their roles and engage their DM with character interactions beyond that of combat. I am a fairly new player, but I have a great understanding of the rules (I have played Magic: The Gathering at higher levels so understanding rules is an important thing to me), and I actually DM a bi-weekly campaign on my Twitch channel since I felt DMing would be a great way to get into D&D and learn the rules quickly. It has been great for learning, but I now wish to join the player ranks and play the game from the other side of the table.  If you have a group of age 20+ players, have an interest in playing the game as in character as possible, but still have a lot of fun while doing it AND are in need of an additional player, please shoot me a message and get into contact with me. I am willing to be on discord, zoom, skype, or any program used for communication. Additionally, I am fine with twitch broadcasting or even broadcasting our sessions to twitch if interested in doing so.  My availability :  Monday-Wednesday: Any time after 6PM Thursday: 9am-6pm EST. (I can be available all day until Fall) Friday: 9am-5pm EST Saturday: 9am-5pm EST Sunday: 9am-1pm EST (I DM a bi-weekly campaign every sunday 1pm-6pm)  If you have a campaign that is NOT within my availability, by all means feel free to still contact me. I may be able to adjust my schedule to attend (I am self-employed). 
I am interested in trying to find a game on Friday, either early morning or afternoon. I posted as well, but have received no interest thus far. 
Landon C. said: I am interested in trying to find a game on Friday, either early morning or afternoon. I posted as well, but have received no interest thus far.  It's not that there's no interest, there are just way more players than DM's at the moment and understandably so. Keep your eyes open and keep your head up, there will be opportunities soon I'm sure. :) 
Let me know if anything gets planned for Mondays! I would be interested in participating as a player, possibly, depending on the group chemistry.
hey there. id be interested in DMing a 5e campagin in the near future. I'm 26 and have been DMing for various games and editions for about 5 years now. if you're still interested, let me know
Just wanted to give a bump, it's been a few days.