Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Compendium for D&D 3.5

I believe that there should at least be a compendium of 3.5, with reformulation of the chips. Although 5E is a good game I think 3.5 deserves.
1493125555

Edited 1493125636
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
I 100% agree... as a hardcore 3.5er it's a must have... the good news is that Roll20 have regularly stated that they want to open up the compendium to  other systems that are covered by OGL. First however they want to make sure that the base model (5e specifically and Pathfinder by extension as the original compendium system) are rock solid and bug free before they open up to other systems.