Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] A Song of Ice and Fire RPG

Hello all! I have been running various story arcs in ASOIAF for over seven years.  Currently, we have an ambitious game where it will pit two houses against each other, and that game needs one player. I'm looking for someone willing to be engaged both inside the game and outside.  A player that's responsible and mature.  A player that is going to be responsive and timely.  And of course, a player that wants to RP and help create great stories. If that's you, please let me know. Tet
How many players in total?
There will be 4 players to each house, with two houses in total for this story arc.  
I'd be interested but would need to know day/time(zone). 
We play when people are available, there are no set days.  That being said it tends to be weekday nights starting at 8-10 est.
Personally I'm always up for Ice and fire games. Have a few concepts kicking around the old noggin if you need them.
My boyfriend and I would like to give this system a try, but there are some weeknights that don't work for us. Is there at least a ballpark on which days are the most common? Mondays and Wednesdays give us trouble, mainly.
Hi Haley, answer would be, 'not really' or 'it depends'.   To me the time is more important than the day.  I don't see having your schedule disallow M/W as a problem,really.