Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Token name number

Is there a way to set it up so that when I pull a token out that is a named/unique character that it does NOT add a number to them or roll their hp??  My BBEG should not be Dalforius the Magnificent 7.  It just really ruins the effect for me.  Plus I want him to have his hp, not a randomly rolled amount. Any ideas?
You need to save the sheet as a unique character and not a mook. 
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
And specifically, if you don't have %%NUMBERED%% in the name, it won't replace it with a number.  If you're using the Shaped sheet, and the number it does for you, it's probably adding that automatically.
Yes, I have it set when I update tokens to defaults to add the numbers on the Shaped Sheet I believe.  How would I save the sheet as a unique character instead of a mook and also tell it to remove the %%numbered%% from the sheet???
Simply edit the sheet (especially the up and name) and save it. Then edit the token, removing the %%NUMBERED%% from the name. Save it. Edit the sheet and replace the token with your newly saved token. That should do it!