Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

In search of GM for Pathfinder

Here is the quest: Group of 4 needs a GM. Are you a GM? Do you wanna share your homebrew or run a pathfinder AP? Did you say yes to the 2 prior questions, if so then great!  I normally GM for my group of 3, and was looking to switch it up and play on the other side of the screen. Can you find it in your heart to help a poor fellow GM out?
Greetings, DM Doom.  What times work for your group, and which do not?  Are you set on Pathfinder?
Yeah the pathfinder thing is pretty set in stone, it is our go to system. Weekday evenings are best, preferably Monday or Sunday I would wager. 
Hello all pathfinders! I am looking to create a long term campaign group starting off with the orginal adventure path Rise of the Runelords. I do tweak things so don't expect this to be straight from the book. I am a big role play over roll play fan. I will fudge rules and create my own if I feel it will enhance the story or immersion in the game. I have been a GM for 5 years now IRL but I am having problems getting a new group together now that my old one disbanded. So I turned to the internet. If you would prefer a different adventure path I can consider it. Hope you are interested. Signed King...