Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] D&D 5E Mondays [EST]

I'm wanting to play a long-term campaign that involves more than just going adventure to adventure. I want to see characters grow, and once they're older settle down, have a family, retire. Maybe their children, or an apprentice takes over as the next in their line.
I am going to be starting the out of the abyss campaign.  it will be a longer campaign but im not sure that it will be as long as you wish.  1-15th lvl.  possible story after depending on how everyone is liking it.  send me a message on here if you are interested.  it will be on mondays starting at 730 est to around 10ish each week for several months at least
steven t. said: I am going to be starting the out of the abyss campaign.  it will be a longer campaign but im not sure that it will be as long as you wish.  1-15th lvl.  possible story after depending on how everyone is liking it.  send me a message on here if you are interested.  it will be on mondays starting at 730 est to around 10ish each week for several months at least Thank you, but yes, it's not as long as I'd like. I hope you enjoy it though.