Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] Dark Heresy 2E – Tue or Wed 2pm to 6 or 7pm CST

Planning to run a Dark Heresy 2E game on Tuesday or Wednesday game starting at 2pm CST and running between 6pm and 7pm (only those two days and times will work for me and my current already signed on player). I am using a D&D adventure path for the bases of this game, saw the idea of using such pre-written stuff for Dark Heresy and decided to give it a run myself. New players and old hats to the system are welcome, but only mature players at least eighteen of age as this is a dark setting kind of game and adult themes may come up. When coming up with character ideas for the game note that the game will take place in a Hive city with some to a little traveling beyond city and in the system but that few and far between. Character creation will be done as a group during a session 0, but feel free to run any character ideas you have by me. If this sounds like something you are interested in joining please private message me. I am limiting player’s number to a total of four. We will hold Session 0 on May 16 th or 17 th and the game getting under way on May 30 th or 31 st .
Update: Still have one more slot open for a player, recruitment will be shut down on May 10th FYI: forgot to add that this game is run via voice chat using Discord