Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

UK Based DM for hire (D&D 5e)

Edited 1494617399
UK based Dungeon Master for hire, but can be flexible on running games for other timezones upon arrangement. I run DnD 5e. I've been playing and DMing for 30+ years. I can run prebuilt material or homebrew, including Adventurers League adventures (I currently organise and DM these at my local FLGS too). Either one off games (the Adventurers League Expeditions for example), or ongoing campaigns. Premade adventures include the Lost Mines of Phandelver, the Adventurer's League "expedition" adventures etc The 5e hardcover adventures (Hoard of the Dragon Queen, Princes of the Apocalypse, Out of the Abyss, Curse of Strahd can also be ran if I can get the maps to upload nicely. Storm Kings Thunder an Tales from the Yawning Portal are available via the marketplace, if these are to be ran their purchase will make up the intitial couple of sessions fees. I can run the above either as Adventurer's League adventures or as open gaming, players can use races/classes from Players Handbook, Sword Coast Adventurers Guide, Volos Guide to Monsters; but I prefer not to use Unearthed Arcana. I'm currently running the following games: 1 Bi-weekly Tuesday evening game (at local store). 2 Bi-weekly Wednesday evening games (at local store on alternating weeks). 1 monthly Friday evening game for local group). 1 Bi-weekly Thursday evening game on roll20 (Lost Mines non-AL). Other days and times are available and can be arranged as needed, not just to suit UK times. This game will require payment for my time as a Dungeon Master at a rate of £5.00 per hour, for prebuilt campaigns and adventure paths, £7.50 per hour for homebrew modules (per group, not per individuals). For one shot Adventurer's League "expedition" adventures (DDEX and DDAL) rate is £1 per player per hour set for the adventure (EG: DDAL06-01 Thousand Tiny Deaths is set as a 2 hour adventure, so each player would pay £2 to participate). All payments to be made before game is played. Be advised that payment will occur off site via Paypal and cannot be enforced by the Roll20 staff. I am willing to run for groups of 3-5 players. Looking to run fortnightly sessions, usually of 4 hours each, day and time to be agreed upon (campaigns). I usually run via Roll20, using Discord for audio (dont usually bother with video to reduce bandwidth requirements and lag) my LFG listing is&nbsp; <a href="https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/76404/d-and-d-5e-dm-for-hire" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/76404/d-and-d-5e-dm-for-hire</a> (placeholder, actual dates & times to be arranged) If you're interested in hiring me, I can either be contacted via PM on here or by a DM on Discord at Vobeskhan#8132
Bump - edited initial post
Bump - still have availability.
Daily Bump :-)
I would be up for this any idea on times&nbsp;
Days and times to be arranged with whichever group wants them.
How do I sort this out. How many players are there so far&nbsp;
no set players at present as this is a placeholder for contacting to arrange days/times for a group as required.