Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

How do I Retrieve a Notification?

Hello, I was just sent a notification from a game I had made an application to but after i clicked the mail icon my PC wouldn't load the page so I just closed the browser and reopened Roll20. However now the Notification is gone and it does not appear in my private message box as that only contains messages I've sent, not what I have been sent. The short and sweet is how do I go about retrieving this lost notification. I appreciate anyones assistance in this matter.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
You will need to contact the GM of the game you received the notification from and have him resend it to you.
Ah I see, is there a way then to tell what games I have applied for or made comments in?
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
At this present time, no. It is usually recommended that you bookmark games you posted interest in so you can find them if needed. There are several suggestions in the suggestion forum that are about this subject but I'm not able to link to them for you at this moment.
Ah i see thank you for the reply