Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Saving free assets

Edited 1493890049
One thing I love about marketplace purchases is being able to save the images to my computer and tweak them as needed. Is there any way of doing this with the free assets? A lot of the time I find myself wanting to alter them in some way, and at the moment the only method I can see to do that is by print-screening them and making the background transparent with photoshop, with is pretty clumsy and time-consuming. Cheers
A majority of the free tokens are from Devin Knight and if you go to his site you can download them for free from there. Note that when you upload the modded assets they will count towards your data quota whereas the ones from roll20 and the search do not.
Oh, excellent. Thank you!
B Simon Smith
Marketplace Creator
Not all assets are able to be downloaded, it entirely depends on the creator's wishes when they set up the assets.