Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

[5e OGL] Won't add my Warlock spell slots to my multiclass Bard/Warlock

Ok so I've tried everyway I could think off to override the amount of spell slots shown on my OGL charactersheet. The problem is that I'm playing a level 1 Bard/level 2 Warlock, and it only shows 2 level 1 slots, even though it should be 4, and changing it on the Spells page and in the Attributes page doesn't change it, as it resets after I've closed the sheet. Have I missed something, or is it just the limitations of the OGL character sheet? Is there a way for me to override it?

Edited 1494022494
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Currently, the total spell slots for each level of spell (the number on the left) is automatically calculated by the sheet based upon your first class. Furthermore, since warlocks don't have spell slots based on individual spell levels (but instead based on maximum spell level), the total spell slots for each spell level is set to 0 (if warlock is your sheet's first class). You can still increment the spell slots used (the number on the right), and that will not be set to 0 when the sheet is reopened. I recommend using the resource section on the Core page to track your maximum number of warlock spell slots and using either the Core or Spells page to track expended warlock spell slots.
Ok thanks for the quick response Will do the resource tracker thing
I am having a similar issue. I am the DM for a game and one of my players is a Fighter (arcane) 4 / Barbarian 3. Because she only has one spell-casting class, that should treat her as a level 2 spellcaster (per the arcane fighter table). However, the system is treating her as a multiclass spellcaster, which takes her fighter level / 3 rounded down, or 1 in this case. As a result, it is showing the wrong number of spell slots and we can't change it.
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Fealindale , I responded to your post in our stickied thread .