Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFP] Persona Table Top Game!

Edited 1494085729
Hello anime fans and table top gamers. I'm looking for players to take part in a Persona game that I'm hoping to run. I bought Persona 5 a few weeks ago and I fell in love with it; first persona game I ever played. Because of this it has inspired me to run a game based off a homebrew system I found. If you don't know anything about persona please don't think this isn't the game for you. I WANT people whose not that familiar with persona but still wanna give this game a try I'm afraid if I get someone who knows the lore inside and out it'll be too much for me to handle. Anyways if you're interested just click the link below :) Persona Game!
Hello I would love to play but the time is really bad so I hope you have luck finding players
I should mention the time is a place holder. Wrote this bad boy at 6 in the morning. I forgot to type that Down lol 

Edited 1494095963
Alright time is set for this game! Saturday nights at 11:59pm EST It is also bi-weekly
Game still needs players if anyone is interested

Edited 1494689752
Hey dude ! i don't know if you're still up but i'm interested :D i haven't played THAT much persona, i only played persona 3 and 4. Count me in !
Game is already full but if a slot opens up sure dude :)
ah shieeet, welp i'll be on the lookout then ;)