Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[LFG] Quick Start Game Tonight! (voice only)

Hey there! I want to start a new game tonight! I want a good mix of RP and storytelling, with some puzzling and combat mixed in. This game will be set in my homebrew campaign setting called Eläs. Check out more info on the setting here . I'd like to start around 2am (EST). This is a one shot, but was originally written to be a session 0. We can easily turn this into a campaign if we want. Fill out the application below if you are interested in playing! Name: Age: Timezone: Experience: Pick Two That Describe Your Gaming Style: O Clever retorts O The Voice of Reason O Convincing Roleplayer O Goofy Roleplayer O Plays evil characters well O Sly and deceptive O Gift of gab (highly charismatic) O Calm and collected O Joker O Creative solutions O Lone wolf O Goal-oriented O Strategist O Shoot first, ask questions later O Other (state other here)
name:Coley Boyd Age:18 timezone:EST experience:one year I guess gift of gab and convincing Roleplayer
What was your character idea coley?

Edited 1494135059
Name: William Age: 23 Timezone: Est  Experience: I've done over 8000+ hours of dnd and pathfinder since 2013 with several accounts combined. Pick Two That Describe Your Gaming Style: Joker, creative solutions My Skype is ferelonshaderoot and my discord is William#7031. Message me when you can!

Edited 1494135133
Thanks for applying.  If we get one or two more, we're good to go!
Would it be okay ta add me on Skype us chat while ya wait?
My idea Is a bard noble, out to get out of their parents shadow and set out a name for theirself and forge their own legacy
Ill give it a shot -  Name: Shy Age: 34 Timezone:EST Experience:Only a few months with 5e Pick Two That Describe Your Gaming Style: Rerason and strategy