Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Handout Writing Bug

I have been creating a big handout about gaming rules for a couple of hours without any problems when suddenly, when trying to do some unordered lists, the whole text kept moving to the right, and repeatedly if I kept using the unordered list icon. So I though maybe it was a bug only on this handout so I copy-pasted the whole thing on another Handout. Worked fine for a little while, then another weird bug happened: I couldn't copy-paste anything on the edit sheet anymore.(But I could copy-paste my text on the Gm Only edit screen, without problems) This...never happened to me before. Any thoughts?
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Hi, I'm sorry to hear the Rich Text Editor has been giving you a hard time. As you're experienced first-hand, the Rich Text Editor currently used across Roll20 has a lot of problems, and the Dev Team is definitely looking into overhauling it . We're very sorry for the inconvenience in the meanwhile. Standard work arounds are to prepare text in an external program (google docs, microsoft word etc) and paste it, formatting and all, into your handouts.