Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Pro-Feature Custom Character Sheets and Handouts

I've seen some older tutorials about making character sheets in the Bio section, such as&nbsp; <a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTnlNqDsvcw&list=P" rel="nofollow">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTnlNqDsvcw&list=P</a>... by Digital Dugeon Master, wherein you use [square bracket links] to refer to handouts for details about races and items and such from the character sheet. I really like this concept. If I were to get a pro subscription and create a custom character sheet using the newer system documented at&nbsp; <a href="https://wiki.roll20.net/Building_Character_Sheets" rel="nofollow">https://wiki.roll20.net/Building_Character_Sheets</a> , is there some way I can have the same functionality as the [square bracket links] to handouts in the sheet itself? I'm working with Shadowrun presently, so Compendiums aren't a solution as far as I understand. I've only found a few questions around here that look similar to this, and none of them had a clear answer to my question.
1494263314
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
You wouldn't be able to automatically link to a handout with [handout name] syntax, but you might &nbsp;be able to create a link with an &lt;a&gt;nchor tag. I haven't tried.