Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[5e Shaped] Automating Applying the Modifier Section with ChatSetAttr

Loving the new modifier section in Shaped Sheet 12.0.4, it is clearly going to be a better system. Unfortunately it breaks the work I did setting up buff macros using chatsetattr to change the global modifiers. If I make sure all the characters have the basic buffs in a set order they should be identifiable with repeating_modifier_$0 , correct? What I haven't been able to figure out is the format for checking the selector box via chatsetattr. 
I would assume it would be =true , but don't quote me on that.
Tried using !setattr --name @{target|For ChatSetAtr|character_name} --repeating_modifier_$0#true Getting error Errors Could not understand repeating attribute name repeating_modifier_$0. 6:18PM(From ChatSetAttr): Setting attributes Nothing to do for character Falfnir. Tried using !setattr --name @{target|For ChatSetAtr|character_name} --repeating_modifier_$0_itemcontrol#true Script says attr set to true but box isn't checked. From ChatSetAttr): Setting attributes Setting repeating_modifier_$0_itemcontrol to true for character Falfnir. Also tried  !setattr --name @{target|For ChatSetAtr|character_name} --repeating_modifier_$0_checkbox#true

Edited 1494481532
Jakob
Sheet Author
API Scripter
The attribute name is active, and the value you should set it to is "on". The former you can see by right click -> inspect, and the latter you just have to know is the roll20 default for checkboxes with no specified value :). So the syntax would be --repeating_modifier_$0_active#on for turning it on, and --repeating_modifier_$0_active#0 for turning it off. EDIT: Can't type.
Kryx
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Jakob said: the syntax would be --repeating_modifier_$0_active#on for turning it on My intention is that all checkboxes are a value of 1. It looks like I didn't do that for the top level modifier. If what I'm reading above is being intepreted correctly then this will change when I change on to 1 in the next version.
Thank you folks
It was indeed !setattr --name @{target|For ChatSetAtr|character_name} --repeating_modifier_$0_active#on