Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Macro Question

I am using a macro to roll Frenzy checks in my vampire game. I have an input in the macro so players can spend Willpower for auto successes. Now I want to use what they input to subtract from their Current Willpower (Attribute: CurrentWillpower). Can I do that?  How would I? !power {{ --whisper|GM --name|@{selected|token_name} tries to resist the Beast !!! --Frenzy|[[ [$Fre] (@{S_I})d10>6f1 + ?{Willpower}]] --?? $Fre.total < 1 ?? !Roll|@{selected|token_name} looses control and frenzies !! --?? $Fre.total > 0 ?? !Roll|@{selected|token_name} maintains control... for now }}
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
I'm pretty sure you can use AlterBars to do that.
Silvyre
Forum Champion
After installing the ChatSetAttr script, you could use a ChatSetAttr command alongside PowerCards, e.g. !power {{ --whisper|GM --name|@{selected|token_name} tries to resist the Beast !!! --Frenzy|[[ [$Fre] (@{S_I})d10>6f1 + ?{Willpower|0}]] --?? $Fre.total < 1 ?? !Roll|@{selected|token_name} looses control and frenzies !! --?? $Fre.total > 0 ?? !Roll|@{selected|token_name} maintains control... for now }} !modbattr --sel --CurrentWillpower|?{Willpower}
I installed Alterbars and got it working. thanks guys