Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

A Healthy Campaign

Sam
Sheet Author
I have a friend who knows that I've been trying to get into shape and also knows that I'm a huge gamer because he plays dnd with me on here. He showed me this site called Fitocracy where you tell it your workouts and it gives you experience points to level up. Put another way, the site rewards you for working out by telling you that you've leveled up your personal character. So had an idea and want to know if anyone on here were interested. If you're like me you want to work out but you find it hard to have the motivation to do so. What if there was a healthy campaign, probably set in the Pathfinder rule set because its the one I know best, where you don't level up by killing monsters. Instead you level up purely by working out. It would be an on your honor system and hopefully you would be the kind of person who would be honest with him or herself enough to not cheat themselves out of the workouts. What do you guys think, would that be a cool idea? Yes, people might become different levels depending on how much they workout, but I think this could be a cool way to extend the incentive to work out. If you reach level 2 on Fitocracy, then you're guy in the campaign becomes level 2. Thoughts?
Gauss
Forum Champion
Moved to Off-topic

Edited 1386369905
That would be fun :D I dont' think it'll actually help anybody working out (All it takes is the will to do it and keep going at it. It's better to do 30 minutes every two days if you keep at it than 2 hours everyday and stop after a week. The secret is never stopping for too long or it'll be impossible to find the courage to start again :D), but who knows? Some people might find in it the reason to do a little workout! Good luck with that ;)