Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFG Pathfinder

Hey there! My name is Jason, I am 32 years old and have been playing Pathfinder on roll20 for over 4 years now as both a player and a GM. I like to play and create interesting characters for games which leads me to lean a little more towards RPing types of games rather then just combat. However this doesn't mean I am against dungeon crawl type of games. I usually think outside the box when solving problems and often tend to like a nice mix of both role play and combat in my games. I would absolutely love to get into a pirate themed game, but I am good with any type so long as we use the Pathfinder system. I am looking to get into another game, hopefully starting at around 7-8PM EST or slightly later on Saturdays . When designing a character for a game I usually like to know a bit about the kind of game that is going to be played, what the other players want to play as, and then base my choices on what would work best for the party. I like to build characters, not power builds, usually basing my choices on my character's choices and interactions. The one thing I pride myself in being is on time, and being these games are done all online, I know this can be a tough thing to get. If I am going to be late, I always give a notice through Skype or email. If I sound like a player you would want in your game, feel free to send me a private message! I am waiting to hear from you.
Still on the search for a game to join. My Sundays and Mondays are also quite open if there is anything avalible there.
You're welcome to join us here: The Color Animal Inn (link removed) Edit: No worries, good luck to you!
Thanks for the offer, but I am not really into joining games where people are switched in and out like a card game. I prefer to get to know my fellow team mates over time.
Hey Jason, I'm Mike! 28 years old, I've only really played two sessions of Pathfinder ever, and I have yet to play a game on roll20.  I've only really played with other newbies like myself, and on both occasions I was the GM because I was introducing tabletop role-playing to my friends. I really want to get involved with some sort of weekly or bi-weekly campaign, and it would be cool (and preferable) to play with people who have some experience with Pathfinder like yourself!  I'm open to dungeon-crawling types of games or more outside-the-box kind of solution-based games like you mentioned. I'm really completely open to any types or themes of gameplay as long as it is at least loosely based on the Pathfinder system since that's what I'm familiar most with.  I'm pretty much available any time on the weekend. Like you, I also value timeliness. It'd be cool if some other people replied to this thread and we could form a group right here! When I was a GM I was very laid back with the ruleset, my primary focus was just on everyone having fun, and sometimes that meant doing away with rules that my slightly tipsy friends didn't feel like dealing with! 
Hey Astinad. If you are willing to GM, that would be great. As for themes I am pretty open, but I have been hankering for a Pirate themed game as of late. Something about exploring an ocean, finding islands, treasure, recruiting a crew of colorful characters, and mystery always sounded like the perfect storm for adventure. Not to mention islands tend to be easier to map for GM's then making an ENTIRE world from scratch. But that is just my own personal like, I am open to anything. Except maybe the Occult stuff. Pathfinder is usually what I role, I find it allows players to be more creative when creating a character.
I run 3.5 if that would be of interest let me know. my ad: <a href="https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/4963534/lfp-d-and-d-3-dot-5-homebrew" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/forum/post/4963534/lfp-d-and-d-3-dot-5-homebrew</a>
Kind of just sticking to Pathfinder at the moment since I have the most experience with it. The only other system I would be willing to do again would be D&D 5e. But thanks for the offer.
No problem. Just figured I would offer since they are so similar.
hey man, i run a game that is looking for a cool dude to add to our group. Its pathfinder everyother saturday at 930 am EST. <a href="https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/981787/sl" rel="nofollow">https://app.roll20.net/campaigns/details/981787/sl</a>... if youre interested i could chat with you on discord.
Dude....I sleep mornings. Especially on a Saturday.
Jamerific Greetings I have run and played Games for years I am a fan of Pathfinder and have stuck with it for about 6 years now I might be interested in starting a game Saturdays if we could get enough dedicated players like yourself
Hey Ashe. That would be cool, cause I have gotten word from a friend of mine that both her and a friend of her's are looking to join a game as well. Saturdays are open for them, but if things change we could find others too.