Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Change Campaign URL?

GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
When you invite players, you get a weblink you can share with people. Is there any way to refresh the link, so a new one gets assigned to you? Say, to deal with problem players who have found the link and keep coming back after you kick them.
You can copy the campaign (including all current players, macros, maps, forum posts and so on) and make the copy your standard - it should have a new link and everything.

Edited 1386419882
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
Any time you kick a player the join link is changed. This is to prevent anyone removed from rejoining the game. If they want to rejoin they would need a new link. This is what I noticed but it could have been changed.
Gauss
Forum Champion
Metroknight is correct, when you kick someone out the join link should be changed.
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Ah excellent. I noticed a player in one of my campaigns that I didn't invite, and messaged them to find out who they were. While waiting, I wondered what would happen if I needed to kick them.

Edited 1386470191
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
I think if you posted the join link in a campaign listing it allows anyone who click on it to join so those join links have to carefully handed out otherwise anyone and everyone can join and there is no expiration time on them either I think.
GiGs
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Thanks. I think one of my players gave the link to one of their friends and hasn't gotten around to telling me yet. I was just preparing for the worst case.
Pat S.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
You're welcomed and if you need help or have a question then feel free to post it. Someone will be around to help or answer it.