Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

How to delete?

Hi to all. I've just started DMing a D&D 5e campaign. While messing around with a character sheet, I loaded a cantrip to the spell list and dragged the spell to my macro bar (DM's, that is) just to see it. Then I deleted the spell off the sheet, but now I can't delete the macro from the macro bar. It doesn't appear in the macro tab. How can I put it out for good?? Also, is that a way to delete a set of cards? I created it just to see it but I won't use it in the campaign. Thanks in advance.

Edited 1494921262
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
To delete buttons from macro quickbar; grab the button by it's "grab handle" (small tab along the right edge that appears upon hovering over button).  Grab the tab and drag the button off the quickbar (it will become semi-transparent) and release. To delete decks;  go to sidebar|collection tab|decks,  open the deck by clicking on it's name.  the deck properties window will open scroll to the bottom and click "Delete Deck". If you just want to hide a deck, either click "hide" from the deck controls(last option) from within main editor  window, or you can click "hide" from sidebar|collection tab|decks. Cheers
Vince said: To delete buttons from macro quickbar; grab the button by it's "grab handle" (small tab along the right edge that appears upon hovering over button).  Grab the tab and drag the button off the quickbar (it will become semi-transparent) and release. To delete decks;  go to sidebar|collection tab|decks,  open the deck by clicking on it's name.  the deck properties window will open scroll to the bottom and click "Delete Deck". If you just want to hide a deck, either click "hide" from the deck controls(last option) from within main editor  window, or you can click "hide" from sidebar|collection tab|decks. Cheers Thank a lot, Vince. It worked for the unwanted macro! Now for the set of cards, the only button shown when I scroll to the bottom of the deck properties is "Duplicate deck". I'll just keep it hidden for now, it doesn't bother me so much. Cheers, man. ;)
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
If it's the Default "Playing Cards" Deck, you can't delete it.  User created decks will have the delete button though:
The Aaron said: If it's the Default "Playing Cards" Deck, you can't delete it.  User created decks will have the delete button though: Ah, ok. Thanks for the input, dude.