Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Help with Pathfinder sheet 1.52 Dual Wield - Where do you get Row ID from?

Hi All, Sorry if I'm being a bit dense with this but I can't for the life of me find where to get the Row ID field from on my character sheet to be able to try out creating the dual wielding attack creation. If I look at the wiki page for the sheet in the  Attacks section there is an image to the right of the page. It has the following drop down options for Attacks: Extra Dmg, Iterative Atks, 'Add-to-roll' Macros, and ID. However, my own sheet in game only has: Extra Dmg, Iterative Atks. I can find a check box in the settings for the sheet that will cause 'Add-to-roll' Macros to appear, but I'm failing to find a toggle to make the ID field appear. Can a sheet guru point me in the right direction. Thanks, Dresdon
Scott C.
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
At the top of your sheet, there should be a button to put you in edit mode. Click that.

Edited 1495119237
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
I would also suggest enabling all the advanced features when editing. Then you can display the ID of an attack to copy/paste into the Dual Wield fields for main/off hand. Although not a factor for your case, some areas also include a "Show more fields" option now that can be used to toggle the view of individual sub-sections locally.
Thanks, got me there in the end, have managed to set it up now. I'd only used the 5e sheet on here previously and that one is child's play compared to the pathfinder one.