Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFP DnD 5e 7pm EST

Edited 1495590351
Simon O.
Translator
“It has been some time since someone challenged our human cities, back then we quit our squabble with each other, the dwarven holds and elven forests; banded together to face the threat that was the orcs. That was a hundred years ago, now the politicians only care about how fat they can get from trade, the dwarves care only about tradition and prestige and due to settling and tillaging of the forests the relations with elves have suffered. But this status quo was disrupted when the Drakhorn got blown and the Dragons started to wake. Completely blind sighted by the machinations of the Dragoncult the Lords did not know how to handle the situation. Without information to decision could be made, so they sent out their agents…” Okay this little write up hopefully helps you to get an idea on how I run my game, in this case “Tyranny of Dragons”. It is nested in the Forgotten Realms, but I changed the tone and a lot of the details of the general canon. • Cinema of the Mind and no grid! • 7pm EST every Friday • Google+ with microphone. • We play with a mix of RP and Fighting • Dark Setting, don’t expect high adventure The basis of our game is set in the Realms, however there are some bigger changes due to what happened, our taste. We are currently playing Tyranny of Dragons and are in the later parts of it, that means we are about to hit level 10 and I expect this adventure to finish in 4-5 months. If you want to apply, please send me a PM I would like at least the following information. Where you are from, how old you are, how long and what you have been playing before and a self-assessment of your playing type. I also would like to have a short summary of what your last characters’ journey was like and what he did. And finally what your expectations are from us. I'm looking forward of hearing from you! And of course don't hesitate to ask any questions.
Because he missed it the current group has 4 players, but one may be leaving due to RL. So we are looking for 1~2 people.
we are still accepting applications :)
Since the applicant didn't pan out I have to reopen applicaitons, that is your chance to get in!
The player didn't work out, so I have an open slot again.
Hey, I'm interested. I'm in Washington, DC. and I meet all the requirements. I'll make my character based on if you are willing to accept me.I'm 27, M, and will play a Human Variant Monk. Thanks, Goutham