Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Archive Entire Game

Is there currently a way to archive games that are no longer running? The 'My Games' screen is beginning to get bogged down. I do not want to delete any of these games (as I have put hours upon hours of work into them) and I want the players to be able to view the games when they wish. (This part is not essential, I guess). 
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Not really.  You could copy them the the dev server then remove them from your production account, but there is no guarantee with the dev server that they wouldn't get corrupted. If you're using chrome, you could use the  CJS Chrome extension with this snippet to hide anything you tag with archive: $('.campaign').each((idx,e)=>{let $e=$(e),tag=_.filter($e.find('.tags li'),(te)=>$(te).text().toLowerCase()==='archive');if(tag.length){$e.hide();}}); Alternatively, you could use it as a bookmarklet: javascript:$('.campaign').each((idx,e)=>{let $e=$(e),tag=_.filter($e.find('.tags li'),(te)=>$(te).text().toLowerCase()==='archive');if(tag.length){$e.hide();}}); to hide them when you want to see just the non-archived ones. The advantage of CJS is that it would always be hidden when you go there (in that browser) unless you disable the script, so would behave like archiving.  Could probably expand it to push a button into the page to toggle the hiding on and off...
Thanks, sir.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
No problem!  Happy Rolling!
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
(Note: you'll likely need to refresh the page after tagging to get them to hide.)