Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

player owned character avatar

Ezra
KS Backer
Yesterday I had a player try to add an avatar to the character he owns. He was able to edit the bio, but he wasn't able to upload an avatar. He didn't have the box to drag a file onto or the button to choose a file, he said it was just a blank white area. Is this intended, or should a player be able to upload an avatar for a character he owns?
Abd al Rahman
KS Backer
Sheet Author
API Scripter
There is a discussion about that anywhere here. It is intended, but I am not sure if it will stay like that.
Ezra
KS Backer
I tried searching for "avatar" and didn't find this issue. If its a known issue one of the mods can close this.
I have the same concern. The players have their own vision on their character, as well as portrait. They should be able to change their portrait and token.