Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

[Quality of Life] Module/Campaign Cover Pictures

Andrew C
Marketplace Creator
I figure this is a quick thing, not overly problematic... I'm thinking it is likely a little Quality of Life/Storage Fix I'm doing a lot of modules/games within a Living World idea. So I've been trying to use the same cover picture for all of the game which are involved so I can find them easily from my list (or ignore them quickly). BUT... 1) When I copy games, I can't seem to get which options to leave 'ticked' so the Cover Picture is copied. 2) That then means I upload many copies of the same cover picture, which will clog up my storage. So I was looking for a simple fix for this and I can see two easy fixes: 1) When you click "Choose a File" on the Game Cover Screen, you are prompted with "Choose a File From... Library/Computer". And then you can choose something from your library to put in there. AND/OR 2) On the Settings Tab (as in Chat/Journal/Compendium.../Settings) there is an option to open up a Picture Box like you find on Character Bios which will allow you to drop from your Library OR choose from your computer.
Thanks for the suggestion! After 30 days, Suggestions and Ideas with fewer than 10 votes are closed and the votes are refunded to promote freshness. Your suggestion didn't build the right momentum this time, but feel free to submit it again! We find that the best suggestions describe the problem you are having, and the solution you want. You can learn more about the process of making suggestions on the Roll20 Wiki! More details can be found here .