Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Campaign forums: viewing older posts

Hey everyone. I am running a campaign where we just reached 25 sessions! Pretty awesome and all, but it presented me with a problem. Since I generally open a thread per session, where we summarize the events that occurred, and then the players open threads to talk among themselves and discuss the campaign and whatnot, we got to a point where the older posts (the character presentation posts, for example) just don't show up anymore. I had a few of the URLs in my browser history, so I can access them, but I don't see them listed in the Campaign Forum. Is there anything I'm missing or is it just the way the Campaign forums work?

Edited 1386615312
Gauss
Forum Champion
Please private message the join link to me and the URLs that are not listed.

Edited 1386618810
Gauss
Forum Champion
I have determined that the Campaign Forum page is missing the "next" and "previous" links at the bottom. I will file a bug report with the Devs.
Thank you so much!

Edited 1386620163
Gauss
Forum Champion
Happy to help, let me know if the url workaround I sent in PM works for you.
Yeah, it totally works. I bookmarked it, so now I can check the older posts whenever I need to. It will be very helpful in the future.
Gauss
Forum Champion
Great. :)
Gauss
Forum Champion
This should be fixed with the Rugged Reroll update.
Thank you very much, I will let you know once I can confirm it.