Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

5e Shaped Sheet w/ Companion Script

So I just imported some PCs into a new game and loaded up the 5e Shaped Companion script. I got a prompt telling me the sheet was out of date for the script, so I followed the instructions on github to make a custom sheet in English. I didn't lose anything, but when I input my !shaped-abilities commands it appears that the sheet does not correctly identify what are attacks. Likewise, the racial abilities/class features/traits/feats are not in the correct places, so the query does not pick them up. How can I get them back into the correct places so that the call functions will work? (The saves, ability checks, initiative and spells commands work just fine). Thank you.
Which version of the sheet and script? The script currently cannot handle the 14.x sheet, you'll need to wait until it's updated to know about the "offense" section.
From the Shaped Sheet thread: Kryx said: 14.0.0 Breaking Changes There are several breaking changes with regards to the script in this version. See Ammo qty renamed to "uses" and Attacks have been renamed "Offense" . Meaning ammo will likely not auto subtract until it is fixed as well as the attacks token action needing to be updated to offense Lucian, the script writer has been away recently, so it will be updated sometime soon, but it in the meantime ammo reduction and the attack macro won't work. Regarding the trait stuff, as far as I know traits, traitsMacro, racialTraits, racialTraitsMacro, classFeatures, classFeaturesMacro, feats & featsMacro (all are to be used with !shaped-abilities) should all still work, but might be wrong there.