Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[Script Update] TurnMarker1 -- Now with GM activated Ping-Pulling

The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
Yeah, I probably wrote that. =D It could be modified, but what would really be missing is the integration with GroupInitaitive and TurnMarker.
Hey Aaron, thanks again for the great community support you provide! At one time there was way to prevent the TurnMarker token from following the character token during the turn, remaining in the character token's start location. Is this still possible?  This would be very helpful for me when a player wants to start their move over. Thanks.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
There is nothing built in, but you could comment out this line (668):         on("change:graphic", checkForTokenMove ); and it should have that effect.  I have a partially finished rewrite that has a starting marker... I should fix that up at some point... so much to do...
Thanks Aaron, much appreciated.
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
No worries. Let me know if that works for you, otherwise I can add a setting, or maybe get off my lazy butt and wrap up that other one... =D
Works perfectly Aaron :-)
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
sweet. =D  Happy Rolling!
I know I am probably missing it in here but how do I turn on the orange tracker under tokens?
Zym
Sheet Author
The initiatives must be rolled when the tokens and players are on the same page. So rolling initiative on one page, moving to a page and expecting the orange marker to move won't work. It'll be stuck on the old page. Erm... but what do you mean turn on? Do you mean just simply work? or spin? or move around from token to token? Usually its a case of selecting your tokens, rolling initiative and hey presto !
Jedd
KS Backer
Marketplace Creator
Can this track conditions like Tracker Jacker could?
The Aaron
Pro
API Scripter
it cannot (yet), but that's high on my todo list...
Jedd
KS Backer
Marketplace Creator
The Aaron said: it cannot (yet), but that's high on my todo list... Awesome - I'll check back often then!