Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

[MCC] Mutant Crawl Classics Sheet is live!

This is based on my DCC Sheet. It has 3 sheets - a pared down 0-level character sheet, a regular level 1+ sheet with tabs and a Monster sheet for GMs. Most rolls do have roll templates at this time. It includes the classes from the preview (Mutant and Shaman) along with Plantient and Manimal assuming they behave the sameish as Mutants.  Spellbook looks much the same as DCC as I'm not sure how exactly this will work. Lucky roll values are included within rolls wherever possible.
Hi.  Where is the sheet? I'm new.
Sam C. said: Hi.  Where is the sheet? I'm new. From the Home page - Hover over the Games tab and select Start New Game from the Dropdown. Then choose Mutant Crawl Classics from the Optional: Choose a Character Sheet dropdown box and then click on the Create Game box.
With the release of the PDF for the main game, I will be starting the update to this character sheet!
I'm super stoked for this. really can't wait for them to be updated. Thank you so much for this, you're awesome.
Version 2.0 of this sheet is now live.  It has the new classes (Healer, Rover and Sentinel) and the rules updates to the other classes.  Enjoy!