Hello. I would like to take over the L5R sheet, if there are no objections. I've received word from the original sheet author that they have no complaints, but someone has been checking in changes on GitHub, named RHOmicron. I've done what I could on Github to contact them, but if that person would like to chime in here and let me know their stance on the matter, that would be great. I'll leave this post up at least a week before I try to take any action. It's been more than a week since I triggered an alert for them on Github with a readme asking them to contact me. I don't want to step on their toes if they have big plans and simply haven't made them known. I'm not a sheet author, but I've come a long way in the first week in a half of work. I love L5R too much for the sheet to be abandonware. So if you do all allow me to take it over, I'll need some patience, and what we get may favor practicality over beauty at times, but what I want most is a sheet that meets everyone's basic needs. Anyway, I have the sheet mostly working to my needs in my home game (I still have an issue on the spell page irking me), and at this point, I feel that what I've produced is competent enough to move forward, so it's time to make a post. Thanks.