Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFP Star Wars FFG Age of Rebellion Beginner box New players welcome MT time evenings

Hello, a friend and I are interested in setting up the beginners box for play. I am a new GM and I want to have a group of people that want to learn or are patient and can help teach. The only thing is I ask if you are interested in playing please be reliable to usually have time to play. I would like anyone who joins to also be okay with doing a campaign after we finish. I am a Sci-Fi writer and enjoy writing stories with an in-depth look at the choices characters make and how it reflects the path they choose. I am thinking about 2-3 more people would be great to start. 7pm to 9 or 10pm MT zone. Please let me know if you have any questions. 
im interested never played also dont have books if thats ok.
The books are not needed. As a character, it's premade so it's easier for our game. The game starts off with a session that explains everything that you need to know to play an actual campaign. The beginners box pretty much a story with a tutorial so everyone can learn how to play any game! 
I would be interested if you still need players. I'm new to Roll20 but hopefully I can figure out the techy side of getting it all to work. I actually have some of the FFG stuff (including the box set I think you're using) and have played just a little, so hopefully I won't need much in the way of rules refreshers. Normally a glance back through brings it all back. Do you know what day you'd be doing it?
No worries the box we are using teaches everything and the session will show how to do everything before we play a custom campaign. The day will be Tuesday MT Zone around 7pm from 2 to 3 hours. 
I'd be interested,  depending on which day of the week
I'm down - I wanna try before I buy these games since the price tags on the books in print are so high
I've been running a Age of Rebellion game for my group and would love to be on the other side of the table.  I'm in MST as well but unfortunately Tuesday's don't work for me.  Any chance for another night?  I'd be more than willing to help teach the game as well if needed.
*daily bump* Hey guys if I can have you message me on Discord which is what we will be using I would appreciate it! I can talk faster and am on it pretty much all day every day! my discord name is      pvtvince#6552
I would be good for Tuesday, or if you guys work out a different day, just let me know.
Hey add me on discord guys! my name is     pvtvince#6552  we can have a majority vote for game time either weds or tues in a room together! Look forward to having a great story for you guys after the tutorial. I have a great idea for a story already.