Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

5e Shaped Companion - unoffical interim support for sheet 14.1.1 and later

Edited 1497437532
Thorsten
KS Backer
While Lucian is in the woods &nbsp;1200 meters up a mountain building physical things, I've updated his script to better support 5e Shaped 14.1.1 and later. Script version 11.0.0. This was not "built" properly, because Lucian is the only one who can build his script right now. This is an updated version created by directly changing the already-built 10.0.1 script file. Edit : I managed to build the script "the right way" and the output doesn't differ (other than a couple whitespace choices) from the manual version I created. That increases my confidence in my changes. Released with Lucian's "yeah sure go for it" blessing :). Breaking Changes Requires 5e Shaped 14.1.1 or later Features !shaped-abilities now knows offense, offenseMacro, utlity, utilityMacro. attacks and attacksMacro are gone. THIS IS NOT AN OFFICIAL RELEASE. Lucian will release a proper update sometime in the near-ish future. You can absolutely stay on the 10.0.1 script and it will work, just autoAmmo and offense and utility token actions will be missing. Edit : Sheet 14.2.4 has a known issue with creating ghost ammo entries, which throws autoAmmo/ammoRecovery off. Until 14.2.5(?) is out fixing that, you might actually want to stay on 10.0.1 or turn ammo tracking off on 11.0.0. If you are okay with running something unofficial, because you absolutely want that token action goodness, then download here:&nbsp; <a href="https://raw.githubusercontent.com/yorickdowne/roll" rel="nofollow">https://raw.githubusercontent.com/yorickdowne/roll</a>... INSTALLATION IS AT YOUR OWN RISK
I just wanted to post and say thank you for doing this. Installing and using this as a temporary fix worked without issue, and setting up the !shaped-abilities for offense and utility worked like a charm.
keithcurtis
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
API Scripter
Thanks Thorsten!
Glad to see someone else was thinking along the same lines :) Me and Kryx worked on a pull request a few days ago with these changes too (First time I've worked on code for the API), just waiting on Lucian to roll them in.
Thank You!!