Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

LFG, 5e D&D, EST evening preferred

I'm looking for a group to join, I'd rather be part of a new game than join an existing one, but it's not a strong preference. I've played and run D&D in many editions, but I'm new to Roll20. Prefer role-play over meaningless combat after combat...
how evening are you talking?  I've been running a few games 5e we start 9 pm PST  Always looking for good players with tact that like RP :)
Heya. 9pm PST is Midnight here, if I'm correct. How long do you run? midnight till 3am is doable (my time). 4am is pushing and 5am would be right out :P
I'd love to here more about the games you're running that have space in them. What days do they run, setting details, levels, that sort of thing.