Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

It Comes at Night - D&D 5e

Winterhaven, a sleepy town near the Kryo Mountains that is the last stop of merchants before they make the hazardous trip through. As the settlement grew the Harbingers decided that it was in need of a local guild to better assist the traveling merchants and to delve into the uncharted portions of the nearby wild mountain range. Papers were dispatched with a group of wayfinders sent as envoys to speak with the local magistrate who would be assisting in the beginning of the chapter. Everything was going well until a letter arrived at your Guildmaster's desk informing him that the citizens had found all 6 of the envoys had been found strung up by their insides from lampposts, quite deceased. So you are being sent to Winterhaven with a singular mission; find out who killed your guildmates and ensure that no one stands in the way of the chapter being constructed in Winterhaven. Best of luck Harbinger! Details: My 5e homebrew adventure looking for 3-4 players to fufill our roster. I write very gritty, sometimes dark games. Game will be on tonight  @ 830 pm  CST and will use Skype.
How long is this looking to run?
As long as a group sticks together..?
Maybe he was wondering, and I know I am, how long is the game session itself?
How long is the session planned to run for?  Is this a single session?  It is a weekly thing?
Weekly. First session until somebodies will grows weak and grows tired. I dont work weekends so no stopping point
How many you short from making this happen?
2 more is my preference but I have little conflict with running a 2 man game. 
is there still room or am i late?

Edited 1496474528
id be interested in getting involved in a sunday game if you arent full
No there is still room, and a possible Sunday session is possible. Let me hear some character concepts mates