Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Who wants to learn Pathfinder?

I am thinking about running a tutorial/basic game to teach people roleplaying and the pathfinder system. I encourage those who havent tried Pathfinder or dont have alot of role playing experience to come to the system. It would be Saturdays more than likely Bi Weekly You would need just a mic and a good personality
Oh, I am interested! Well, provided it's sometime after 7 PM (GMT +2) and hopefully no later than 11 PM (though I am more open to extending that). I haven't been actively involved in a tabletop RPG for almost 9 years, and I've never tried online, so I am very much a beginner at this point. Never tried Pathfinder either. 
I am open on the time frame at the moment since I have nothing going on. I do live in UTC-06:00 and it would be sometime around 12-9 my time. As i post this its 12:22 pm for me so best representation of my time is 30 mins ago till nine hours from now
But it also depends on others availiability I guess the majority would win
I would also really like to get in on this. I have a few friends who are teaching me basics and I've now played a few sessions with them but I know I'm still very new and would like to learn more. I'm in the US Central timezone (UTC -5) and almost always have weekends free.
Do you have Discord for communication or skype?
I have both, so whatever the majority prefers :)
I also have both but prefer discord
I'm down to learn open nights and weekends central US time