Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Nested Spells and /W GM conundrum [5e OGL]

Hello, I'm trying to sort out nested spells for monsters in 5e OGL, I have it all pretty much working but I don't want my players to see the spells when I click them. I've borrowed some other code to get where I am at the moment but can't figure out so only I (the GM) see the spells once clicked. /w gm @{wtype} &{template:default}{{name=@{selected|character_name} Spellcasting }}{{Spell Save DC @{selected|npc_spelldc}= @{selected|npc_spellattackmod} to hit with spell attacks }}{{AT WILL =[@{repeating_spell-npc_$1_spellname}](~selected|repeating_spell-npc_$1_spell) [@{repeating_spell-npc_$2_spellname}](~selected|repeating_spell-npc_$2_spell) [@{repeating_spell-npc_$3_spellname}](~selected|repeating_spell-npc_$3_spell) }}{{3/DAY EACH =[@{repeating_spell-npc_$5_spellname}](~selected|repeating_spell-npc_$5_spell) [@{repeating_spell-npc_$6_spellname}](~selected|repeating_spell-npc_$6_spell) [@{repeating_spell-npc_$7_spellname}](~selected|repeating_spell-npc_$7_spell) [@{repeating_spell-npc_$8_spellname}](~selected|repeating_spell-npc_$8_spell) [@{repeating_spell-npc_$9_spellname}](~selected|repeating_spell-npc_$9_spell) [@{repeating_spell-npc_$10_spellname}](~selected|repeating_spell-npc_$10_spell) [@{repeating_spell-npc_$11_spellname}](~selected|repeating_spell-npc_$11_spell) }}{{1/DAY EACH =[@{repeating_spell-npc_$13_spellname}](~selected|repeating_spell-npc_$13_spell) [@{repeating_spell-npc_$14_spellname}](~selected|repeating_spell-npc_$14_spell) [@{repeating_spell-npc_$15_spellname}](~selected|repeating_spell-npc_$15_spell) }}
My guess is that you don't have the NPC set to whisper rolls to the GM, otherwise, you would have seen that it's redundant to use /w gm AND @{wtype}. You can access the setting by clicking on the cog wheel towards the top of the NPC character sheet  and look under the General Settings.
Aha! Thank you Kyle!