Thanks for looking here!  What I'm looking for? I'm looking for a short/long-term game with an experienced GM and a fun/reliable group. Looking for weekly or bi-weekly. New or ongoing. Available SUN-THU evenings, 6 or 7 PM EST to late. No weekend games for me...they belongs to the family unit. I'm big on visual/audio support and love games/GMs who make use of the amazing tools put forth by the Roll20 community.  I play or have played many games over the years, as a lot of us have. I prefer the following: 1 - Shadowrun 5ed. - Only some exp. at this but also willing to learn! 2 - Warhammer 40k (any related game) - min. experience only, willing to learn! 3 - Iron Kingdoms - Good exp. 4 - D&D (any edition but 4th) - Most of my exp. since 2ed. Who am I? Please read my updated bio page. Nothing special there, but it spells out who I am and what I've played/done. Why pick me? I love RPing. I am reliable and always on time (or I send advance notice at least!). I have good experience in RP games for years now. I am a mature player (33yo). If you are running any of the following, send me a PM!  Thank you for your consideration in your game/campaign. Roll-on! :) -J