Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Successes A - Successes B and Highlighting

Edited 1497170242
I want to roll Ad6>6 - Bd6>6 and highlight the result green if it is >=0 and red if it is <0. Is this possible? It would be great if I could show both results and the sum in the default template - I have not used roll20 for a long time and assume this still isn't possible as roll results likely still can not be reused. This is my current macro: /em &{template:default} {{Erfolge=[[?{W6|5}d6s6cs8cf0]]-[[?{Schwierigkeit|5}d6s6cs8cf0]]}} Edit 1: A partial solution is /em [[(5d6>6cf0cs6 + 10d6>7f>6cf6cs0)]] Is there a way to show the whole equation by now? This only shows the sum - however it does color almost correct (a 0 without successes is not highlighted, but I can live with that)
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Still would require API.
Thanks!