Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Need an extra guy for Traveller, ASAP

Runnin' a Traveller game, we need an extra guy, maybe 2. We'll be doing character gen together and playing every Thursday.
Be-boop.

Edited 1386910626
How friendly are you to new players and by new I mean NEW. I have wanted to get into some sort of game for ages now, so far been a bit to intimidated to just ask randomly but my thursdays are generally free... Only thing is I just have to do some research into traveller cause i'm not that familiar with it EDIT: I just did a bit of research and this actually looks like fun, I will play given you're willing to have a newbie on board, I will continue my research in the meantime
assuming this is the mongoose edition of familiar I'm both familler and instrested. if its a diffrent eddition I'm still intrested
I'm new to traveller but would be very interested in playing, though I am GMT so I would need to see if times correlate
Sounds fun to me. While I've never played Traveller, I've played a whole bunch of different RPGs over the past seven years, so I'm game for anything.