Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
×

Roll20 OGL 5e sheets and monster saving throws

Hey guys - new DM here. I'm playing two of my friends through a dungeon - recently level 2 they're dealing with magic saving throws for the first time. I'm used to being able to click for the auto macro of a saving throw, but does the sheet not accommodate monsters that have saving bonuses? e.g. a zombie having command cast at it and making a constitution save, but instead of outputting the +2 it should get from it's attributes and -2 it gets from it's negative 2 wisdom score as an even 0 the sheet instead outputs only the -2. Is this a bug, not a feature, or am I missing something?? Thanks!
This is a known problem with the OGL character sheet. You will need to update your saving throw macro with this kind of calculation for each saving throw. [[@{npcd_str_mod}*{1@{npc_str_save}0,0}=10+0@{npcd_str_save}]] See  here for more details on how the calculation works.
I've posted a macro that can handle saving throws for anyone taking into account all PC and NPC bonuses and conditions here.
Frig! That was so fast - thanks guys! Much appreciated.