Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Roll20 Marketplace incredibly slow

Its putting me off using it anymore as it takes about 5 times longer to buy things than on any other website. There are many problems like no basket, no Art bundles etc but the technical issue is after looking at any package on the market place there is no obvious way to go back to my search results. I therefore hit the back button on my mouse or click the back arrow on my browser (Chrome). Its at this point I have to wait almost a minute for the page to reload and display my initial results. The 2nd infuriating Problem with this is it only shows the first 16 products in my search so IF I have a very long list of items in my search I have to start all over again hitting the "More" button at the bottom to get to where I was when I selected the last package/Asset. That is infuriating and knowing I will have to start all over again puts me off looking at many packages by artists unless I know I really want it. Both Artists and Consumers are losing out here. Please fix the lag and improve the search features. Thank you!
When browsing I always right click and open in a new tab the items I'm interested in. That's the best way to handle it until they make changes to the system.