Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account
This post has been closed. You can still view previous posts, but you can't post any new replies.

Problem accessing one of my games

HI, I keep getting diverted to a message reading "ArgumentError: comparison of Fixnum with Time failed"  can you please help to fix?

Edited 1497642431
Silvyre
Forum Champion
Hi, James R. I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues with the site. Could you please carefully work through the first three steps of our guide to Solving Technical Issues ? Step 1: Make sure to use the right browser Please check if these issues persist when using both Chrome and Firefox. Step 2: Ensure that there are no extensions/addons interfering with Roll20 Please disable all add-ons/extensions and anti-virus programs. Step 3: Clear your cache If none of the above succeeds, please thoroughly work through Step 4 . (Don't forget the complete Console Log!) Please also post the name of the Game in question, and whether or not this issue occurs within newly-created Games. Thank you!
Stephen Koontz
Forum Champion
Marketplace Creator
Sheet Author
API Scripter
Compendium Curator
Hi James, there was a brief issue this morning that affected some users for about 5 to 10 minutes. The issue should be resolved. If you're still experiencing this problem please let us know.
yea it's fine now, I think I just panicked lol