Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Macro Folders?

Hello, So my question is, is there a way by which to add folders in the  Macros  section inside the Roll20 once a game has been joined. I play a fair few characters and have DMed a few games which could have really benefited from Folders like the ones that can be had in the Journal . If anyone can help in this I would really appreciate it.
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
There is no means to do that currently.
Ah I see, thank you for the quick reply. It is unfortunate that folders are not a possibilitiy but I will hope for a future in which they one day may be.
Lithl
Pro
Sheet Author
API Scripter
You can check the suggestions forum to see if someone else has already asked for the feature (then you can vote/comment on theirs). If nobody has, feel free to create your own suggestion.
I certainly will take you up on that notion. Thank you again for the assistance.