Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Treasure Hordes, Tile Sets, Props, and More!

Edited 1497631895
Munky
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
What treasures await the Party in the Underground  Desert Temples and Caves? Coin, Gems, Great Knowledge and Power? Maybe a shiny little lamp? Or maybe they will find Pain, Torture, Death and Doom! Endless Dungeons Vol 10 is packed full of material, from Prebuilt maps to Tiles, to Decorations, Traps, Treasure and more! As always, Variety is a big goal of mine, so most objects will come in a few shapes, sizes, and/or colors! What you get: 8 25x25 Maps that are compatible with the tiles in this set 3 Styles of modular tiles- Cave Tiles, and two variations of a Dungeon Ruins Tile, one that is clean and striaght forward, and another that is covered in sand! This set is like 2 or 3 sets rolled into one! Traps! Flame Traps, Wall Spikes, Poison shooting out of the walls, Saw Blades, and there's even some suspicious lookng platform tiles that could potentially be the trigger for such traps, or even a warning to the players to keep them on their toes! The building blocks you will need to create your own endless variations- Blank floor pieces, Wall Overlays, Sand Stamps, and more! There's even a door that swivels on the central axis to simulate it opening and closing! Gimme the Loot! Gimme the Loot! What story would be complete without treasure? You know... the good ole booty, the jewels, gems, and coins your adventuring party is REALLY here for? This set has a ton of treasure piles! Mounds of treasure, Treasure that fits up against the walls, Gold, Silver,Copper, and mixed coin and Gems! There's enough in this Temple to make all your wildest dreams come true... If you like this set, or any others, or have any feedback you want to share with me, or even a request for a future set, look me up on Twitter @MeditatingMunky I enjoy screenshots too! Happy Rolling!
A link?
Ziechael
Forum Champion
Sheet Author
API Scripter
<a href="https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/set/1720/edv" rel="nofollow">https://marketplace.roll20.net/browse/set/1720/edv</a>... (added to the OP too cause I'm kind ;) )
Munky
Pro
Marketplace Creator
Compendium Curator
Thanks Ziechael! I thought I put that in there, but apparently not... but you're the best!