Roll20 uses cookies to improve your experience on our site. Cookies enable you to enjoy certain features, social sharing functionality, and tailor message and display ads to your interests on our site and others. They also help us understand how our site is being used. By continuing to use our site, you consent to our use of cookies. Update your cookie preferences .
Create a free account

Pathfinder Sheet macro help?

Edited 1497641439
Trying to make a macro which uses the @{init} value, but I can't figure out how to do it.. Basically, I just want to click a token on the map (which is tied to the character sheet) and press the macro button for it to roll the initiative and add it to the initiative table. I know I could use the sheet's %{selected|NPC-initiative-roll} but it adds decimals - which I don't like... This is what I tried and it gives an error:  /emas @{selected|token_name} rolls a [[1d20+@{init}&{tracker}]] for initiative!

Edited 1497657189
vÍnce
Pro
Sheet Author
Try /emas @{selected|token_name} rolls a [[ 1d20 + @{selected|init} &{tracker}]] btw: "but it adds decimals - which I don't like..." that is just the init mod added to the roll(in decimal form) and used as a tiebreaker.  Throws most online gamers for a loop the first-time they see it.  ;-)